Photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots. There is literally bright green text on that area that says:

Selfie Shots
Post personal photos of yourself! Private, members-only section.
Note: If you appear in the photo please post it here.

Please keep this in mind in the future when choosing to share your lovely photos with us.
By BabyWolf97
When you guys color, do you like coloring kink pictures or kids pics or adult coloring book pictures?

I'm trying to find more kink pictures, I love all of them but I just can't find that many.

Also crayons, markers, colored pencials, pens, or digital?

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Isabelle
I color lots of Disney princess books, hello kitty, Minnie mouse, lisa frank, and adult color pages too. What I likes best are usually bigger simple pictures not ones with lots of background details as they take FOREVERS to colors sometimes.

My favorite are the twistables colored pencils from Crayola. Markers bleed too much and crayons need to be sharpened a lot.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By DaddyandKitten
I love to color children's pictures, kink pictures online tend to not be very good (quality-wise). I enjoy the innocence of children's coloring pages and in me and my Daddy's DDLG dynamic, we entertain a more innocent relationship when it comes to me being in littlespace so I don't like to implement twisty aspects into it. I prefer crayons, they make me feel smol

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]

What are some points to look for when trying to f[…]

Enjoying punishments????

Do you enjoy “Funishments” or accept P[…]