IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
I did not makes it but it is little and pretty so i wanted to show you guys. The shop is called Dreamy Craft Shop they are wonderful! hope you guys like it.

By TheDaddiestDaddy
Thats is so awesome! How does it seem to be holding up? Are any of the cute little trinkets starting to fall off? Im really just curious to know cause I can't really tell from the photo how they are attached to the phones case backing. Hope you are enjoying your new case!
By Juicebox
Oooh! I love the adhesive whip stuff. It looks so pretty for arts and crafts.
Your phone case is really pretty. I think I've seen them feat. on tumblr a few times. ^^
They make very pretty cases.

:craze: :angel: :heart:
The case is really cute I guess I'd worry about how well it would hold up though. I know my phone case takes a bit of a beating on a daily basis and would likely ruin something like that. The combination of colors and shapes is really adorable though and well mixed.
That is so cute. The background makes me think of like frosting peaks. Very adorable. The heart with kitten is neat. The little kitty face is also very adorable. I hope its holding up well!
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]