IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By StoryBug
This is Eddie the Unicorn.

He is a unicorn but also a backpack. He is very fluffy and good to snuggle. He pretends he doesnt like snuggles but he's lying, he is a big grumpypants who needs extra snuggles :stuffie:

Because he is also a backpack I can keep all my Little things safe in his pouch. I have some different dodies(pacifiers);

- three that I bought and two that I made just the right size for big babies :paci:

I also use him to keep my spare diapee in and and my blanky, so I always feel safe and Little for bedtime if I want :nap: This is my blanky;

- its is very soft and warm. It has trees all over it and looks like a winter forest, a blanket of snow! :rofl:

I also have a bow for when it is not sleepy-time;

I like it because it makes my hair all pretty and makes me feel super-dooper Little! :yay:

I still have more things I want to put in but thought I would post this little collection I put together(and made some bits) because A I like it and I am proud of myself, and B it might give others ideas about what to put in their Little/play/baby bag.
Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]