IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By kittylizzytt
So I made a collar but it's not tug proof. I checked and the rings will break is tugged hard on. It's made of ribbon but I made sure that it will not fray. If the admin decides to do the monthly raffle I was going to order a tug proof one from the seller that I normally order from to volunteer for the raffle and I am still planning on doing that but I was wondering if anyone would be interested in me also volunteering the ribbon collar that I made to be apart of the raffle. I'll include a picture of it so that you can judge for yourself if I should.
By rleqh99
Hi there!
The collar looks pretty cute.
It's to bad it's not tug proof but it still looks nice!
I personally would wear a collar if i had a local caregiver and i feel like those who make their own make it special.
Basically what I'm saying is that I feel like it's up to you if you want to make it a part of the raffle but since you made it, I feel like you should keep it just because you worked on it yourself. If you do make it a part of the raffle then I'm sure it will be worn and it will mean a lot to whoever got it. As I said, it's up to you.
Sorry if this isn't they type of reply that you were hoping for.
~sincerely your friendly neighborhood baby boy :paci:
rleqh99 or Jordan :hugs:
Thanks Jordan, I was actually just talking with someone in the chat about the collar and now I think that I should start over once I get metal D rings and webbing for the inside. That way it will be tug proof. I have the supples to make it the same pattern as this one.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]