IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By matchewsstudio
I thought you all might like to see my artwork! I post often to my Tumblr. Most of my work revolves around the mommy/baby scenario as that is my main interest. I grew up wanting to be an animator and am self taught. Hope you all enjoy!
Attachments
IMG_0278.PNG
IMG_0278.PNG (821.65 KiB) Viewed 2979 times
Thanks! I draw the original art by hand then scan it into the computer and convert it into vector art. After that I color it using various photo editing software. Glad you enjoy it and thanks for commenting!
By MommaWren
Wow! This is great! If you feel comfortable, you should add your Tumblr link to your profile so I can see the rest of your art. As one half of a MDlb relationship, I love art like this. ^.^
Hi MommaWren! Thanks for the suggestion! I should have done that at the beginning. I think you'll enjoy the rest of my work if you're into Mdlb. Thanks for the comment. Best!
help, i have no clue what im doing :(

i made an introduction and im not sure if i did i[…]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]