IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
SFW photos of yourself, little things, artwork, writing, audio recordings, or any other creations you'd like bring to community show and tell.
Forum rules: If your face, specifically, is shown in the photo(s) then please post the image(s) in the designated Selfie Shots.
By LittleBug329
Hi! I wants to lets you all meets my stuffies cause I loves dem and knows you all understands dat feeling!
The biggest bear is Orso Bear. He's first stuffie my Papa ever give me so is very special! He watches out for the rest when I not around and he loooooves honey!
The smaller bear is Rudolph Valentino. Papa gives me him for Valentine's Day, dats how he gots his name. I calls him Rudy for short but also just thought RV might be cute nickname for him so might starts calling him dat too. He's good for cuddles cause is soft and fluffy!
The dino is Tippy Clover. She's only stuffie I has dat I gots by myself. I likes using her as a pillow cause she has flat spot on her back dats perfect for my head! Tippy acts tough but she's actually pretty shy, likes me.
The dragon-bunny is Bertie Cinder, and she's my absolute bestest stuffie friend! (Shhh, don't tell the others!) Bertie has really long, soft ears that I likes to hold and stoke when I anxious or ouchy. She also has little purple wings cause she is a dragon-bunny! She can't fly too good, but dats ok we doesn't mind.
The black kitty in the window isn't stuffie, she's my real live kitty! She's almost 2 years old and she's a terror when she wants to be, but she's also soo sweet and cuddly and purry!
Anyway, dats all my stuffies and I hopes you liked seeing dem and reading bout dem. I doesn't tell people in my real life bout them cause they might think I'm weird.

By Ninni7
They sooo cute! :splode: I love the dino too! Yesterday my girlfriend told me she bought me stuffies and they're coming to me in the mail I'm so excited! :craze:
Ooooh I loves getting new stuffies in the mails! Cept the waiting parts, lol
Ninni7 wrote: 4 years ago They sooo cute! :splode: I love the dino too! Yesterday my girlfriend told me she bought me stuffies and they're coming to me in the mail I'm so excited! :craze:
By AlleyKat
Your stuffies are extra cute! I want a Dino too... I don't know where to find one. I have a purple peep bunny that say hi. 🙂
I wish i had actual stuffies still.. but my puppy chewed them all up. but but! i made myself a new one :P he isn't perfect but he is my new buddy. I has named him Jello

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]