Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Looking for UK friends :)

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here! * Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.
  • Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
teddyNdummy
★★★★
★★★★

Looking for UK friends :)

Postby teddyNdummy » 7 months ago

:hi:

Hey everybody! Thank you for reading!

As the subject suggests, I'm in the UK. East of England actually. I'm looking to make friends with people. I'd love to make friends from the UK and especially in the East. however, I am up for making friends from all over the world. The reason I would like to make friends near me isn't to be a creep and wanting to meet up... it's actually because knowing there are people near you helps you feel a bit less alone. And that is sorta how I do feel! That's not to say I wouldn't *eventually* meet up with somebody - but I'd want to get to know them really well online first.

I would love to make some friends to be able to talk to like a normal person. I am little, AB and and also want to take on the carer role too - BUT I am more than that, I have other interests, I have a career, hobbies. I would like to make friends with actual people - not a kink. I'd love to talk about all sorts of things and become good friends! But it is also nice to be able to talk about 'this' sort of stuff freely too. At present, I've never met anybody in real life into anything like this, and don't have many online friends either. Which is why I'm here.

I can be a bit shy at first, but when I get talking I can go on forever lol. Umm... I am a bit of a switch. Always been little, as far back as I can remember (non-sensual). More recently I have wanted to be care giver. If anybody would like to 'play' chat, I can be either! lol. I tend to slip into little mode when I'm more stressed. I really, genuinely want to take on the caregiver role too though!

I'll put a link to another thingy I wrote: http://www.littlespaceonline.com/viewto ... =15&t=9448 That might tell you a little bit more about me. I'm not really sure what else to say! If you'd like to chat, send me a message.
Teddy :stuffie:

ss146
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Adult Baby

Re: Looking for UK friends :)

Postby ss146 » 7 months ago

Hey teddy, it is understandable where you are coming from. Knowing there are people near you that have the same kinks or interests would be interesting, i am from the west by the way :)

teddyNdummy
★★★★
★★★★

Postby teddyNdummy » 6 months ago

Hey, thanks for your reply. Oooh, the west - how exotic! The east of the country is flat, especially where I am, in Norfolk. We've had running water here since 1994 though, and electricity since 2001 so we're quite advanced! The West though - isn't that where unicorns are from? Omg and Wales - I heard Welsh people are real, is that true?

Stampette
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby Stampette » 5 months ago

Hi, I'm in the UK too. From the south originally but I study in Scotland (brr so cold right now). I agree it's nice to talk to actual people and feel comfortable about stuff so feel free to drop me a message :)

teddyNdummy
★★★★
★★★★

Postby teddyNdummy » 5 months ago

Woo! Another Britisher! Hey, stampette, thank you for your post! It may be cold up there in Scotland right now, but it's not much better in the rest of the country either! We had no heating for the past few days, I could see my breath indoors!! You too can drop me a message any time, or I'll see you in the chat room!

miskat
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby miskat » 5 months ago

Hi, I'm looking for others to chat to as well and also want to talk about things other than kink (although kink is one of the things). I recently realised my littleness and I completely agree that it would help to know others. I'm living in Scotland and I second Stampette - it's cold here now! Definitely onesie weather!

teddyNdummy
★★★★
★★★★

Postby teddyNdummy » 5 months ago

WOO!! Another one!! Welcome miskat, join the gang! But I have a question - what are you all doing up there in Scotland?? Must be where all the cool kids hang out these days! Yesterday morning when I finished work, my car had completely frozen over, it took me 15 mins to defrost it and get the ice off the windscreen so I could see where I was going! So..... we can do cold down here too!! Although I bet you can do it more impressively. :pen: :cold:

Anyways, if anybody wants to chat, come to the chat room! I'm in there more often than is healthy. Or send me a message! I love to make new friends! :bye:

teddyNdummy
★★★★
★★★★

Postby teddyNdummy » 4 months ago

Not that it's a competition.... but..... -4.5°C this morning at 8am when I tried to leave work to come home!

baby_ben
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby baby_ben » 3 months ago

hewwo I am from the north in the UK near blackpool im looking to make friends as well I love watching cartoons and snuggling up with my blanky and teddies and suckling happily on my dum dums in my nappy and cute ab clothes I also love making music as that is one of my hobbies I enjoy

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”