Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.
  • Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
[/list][*]Name: Yenjun or Nixon
[*]Location: Chicago, Illinois
[*]Biological Age: 19 years old
Regression Age: 3-6

[*]How do you identify yourself?: I identify as a bisexual little boy.

[*]What are some important things to know about you?: I am a very outgoing pwerson, my goal in life is to make people laugh. I can speak Korean, English, Thai, and Spanish. I love bubbles so so so much. I was adopted by my grandparents when I was 13. I love reading and writing. I'm also a music junkie.

[*]How long have you been involved in the community?: I've been into Cg/L for about a year an a half.

[*]What type of friends are you looking to find?: Anyone who's fun and likes to laugh as well. I wuv all different kinds of people so I'm always open to new personalities.

[*]Are you open to long-distance friendships or only local?: I'm open to both actually.

[*]What are some things you want to do with friends?: Talk about music, talk on the phone, watch movies, color, tell jokes, go to the park if they live close by, and share things that we like with each other.

[*]What are 3 movies you enjoy?: My number one favorite is The Little Mermaid. Next, Fashion Kings, It's a Korean movie and It's very funny. Lastly, the Harry Potter series.

[*]What are 3 of your favorite foods?: Deep dish pizza, strawberries, and pie.

[*]What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: Any kpop group, Panic! At the Disco, and Black Viel Brides. But I'm open to any kind of music.

[/list]

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'd love to talk to you to get to know you more and hopefully form a friendship with you. I identify as bisexual too, and I just so happen to be relocating to Indiana in the very near future! So IRL playdates could possibly be a thing in the future for me (California is too big and I'm not readily available for North or South Cali local events or playdates)

My Kik name is available on my profile page but I'm also welcome to messaging on here as well. <3

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]

Is It Okay That Daddy Ignores Me..?

Most importantly how does it make you feel when he[…]