New little girl looking for best friend!

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.
  • Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Bebedoll
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Nymphet

New little girl looking for best friend!

Postby Bebedoll » 1 week ago

*Name: Bebe

*Biological Age: 30

*How do you identify yourself?: A little girl/nymphette

*What are some important things to know about you?: I am introverted, I am a new little just starting this journey with my Daddy, I love tea, reading, playing with dolls/stuffies, kitties, watching cartoons, drawing, arts n crafts. Also, I love learning about ancient cultures, the occult, and earth based spirituality.

*How long have you been involved in the community?: Less than a year, very new!

*What type of friends are you looking to find?: I'm hoping to make a couple good friends and hopefully a best friend! I am pretty introverted and I strongly believe in quality over quantity. I've never had a best friend and that is something I hope for some day. I prefer making friends with other little girls.
Maybe pen pals starting off as e-pals??

*Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: I would love love love to have a local friend but a pen pal/long distant friend would also be amazing!

*What are some things you want to do with friends?: Go on playdates, watch movies or shows together, write letters, talk about our personal challenges and accomplishments, do arts and crafts together, makeovers, texting, encourage each other, tea parties, and hikes..

*What are 3 movies you enjoy?: The Labyrinth, My Neighbour Totoro, The Love Witch

*What are 3 of your favorite foods?: Berry chocolate smoothies, nachos, watermelon

*What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: Sopor Aeternus, Arctic Monkeys, Wiggle Wop

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

FuzzyBird
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little

Re: New little girl looking for best friend!

Postby FuzzyBird » 1 week ago

*gasp* Another Washingtonian?! HI!!!
I'm Fuzzy Bird, or just Bird! I'm 20, and I'm also new to this fandom. My littlespace age is around 6-8, I guess.
I like animals, nature, coloring, and SINGING musicals like Disney & stuff!!! Also puzzles!

*cough* Tea is better than coffee *cough*

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”