Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
  • Name: Cesar
  • Biological Age: 18
  • How do you identify yourself?: I identify myself as a Furry who likes babyfur stuff, I don't know if identify myself as an ABDL because well, I like diapers, I wear diapers, but I'm not that much into being little, get a caretaker or similars, I just like wearing them, and I want to meet people who likes diapers too. I'm a artist that likes to draw babyfur
  • What are some important things to know about you?: My main language is Spanish, so maybe my grammar or my vocabulary doesn't have diversity, but I know enough english to have a conversation online or even irl. Also you have to know that I'm not that much into diapers, i don't have strong interest about being little as I said on how I identify myself, also I don't like diapers as something sexual.
  • How long have you been involved in the community?: To the community itself.... today, I liked diapers since time ago, but I didn't enter into the community for the reason that I felt uncomfortable seeing about ABDL's, but now I want to learn about the nice part of the community.
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?: Girls or boys that likes diapers, I really want to have a nice friendship, I have been feeling alone lately.
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: As local friends may be impossible because I'm from Mexico, that would be great, neither way, long distance friends are cool.
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?: Play videogames, talk about diapers, share cute babyfur art, draw, talk about general stuff, you know, have a friend who could share part of my life.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?: Im not much into movies, but I could say Zootopia, Wreck it Ralph... you know animated movies.
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?: Pizza!, Tacos (obviously, I'm mexican after all (?)) and Calditos de México uwu
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: I don't have any favorite band or music, I like music in general uwu

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I find it can be hard, but it depends on the situa[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

Juice Box or Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup because I feel smaller and daddy doesn&r[…]