Anyone Want To Be Pen Pals!!

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.
  • Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
LilLexi
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Babygirl

Anyone Want To Be Pen Pals!!

Postby LilLexi » 3 weeks ago

:pheart: [*]Name: Lexi
[*]Location: Pennsylvania
[*]Biological Age: 23

[*]How do you identify yourself?: Little/Babygirl

[*]What are some important things to know about you?: I love to do anything artsy (coloring, making jewelry, crafts), being outdoors, baking, playing dress up, music, and of course spending time with my daddy! I really want to get to know like minded littles and would love to become pen pals!!

[*]How long have you been involved in the community?: I started in the bdsm community when I met my husband (about 3 years ago). Never felt fully comfortable. But maybe about a month ago daddy started looking into dd/lg and found out that I am a little!

[*]What type of friends are you looking to find?: Littles like me! Would love to find a pen pal! Write letters, draw pictures, and even send stickers to each other! I don’t know any other littles...it would be awesome to talk to someone like minded!

[*]Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: I am open to both!

[*]What are some things you want to do with friends?: Be pen pals, maybe even hang out if possible!

[*]What are 3 movies you enjoy?:
Nomeo and Juliet, The Good Dinosaur, really any Disney movie!

[*]What are 3 of your favorite foods?:
Kettle cooked chips, mashed potatoes, and ice cream!

[*]What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: the pretty reckless, reggae music, Motley Crue!

[/list]

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Kyra1089
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Re: Anyone Want To Be Pen Pals!!

Postby Kyra1089 » 3 weeks ago

HI! LEXI!
I'd love to be pen pals with you! 😊 My name's Kyra I'm 18 and from Ontario, Canada! I'm new to being a little and would love a friend to talk with! I'm in to art and baking myself. Also love the outdoors! I'd love to get know you more. Let me know if your willing to be pen pals! 😁

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

BabyGraye
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Re: Anyone Want To Be Pen Pals!

Postby BabyGraye » 3 weeks ago

Hi Lexi,

My name is Graye ( baby name) I’ve been looking for a little friend as well, I don’t have any. Would love to chat! Oh I am a girl lol. :pacy:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

LilLexi
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

Postby LilLexi » 3 weeks ago

Yay!!! I’m so happy! Kyra and Graye....would you both make me a very happy little and be my penpals?! :pheart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

FletchyFletch
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little boy

Postby FletchyFletch » 2 weeks ago

Hi... I've not been on here in a long, long time, so I'm looking for friends again. I'd love to be your penpal if you're still looking.

My name is Fletcher, but Fletch and Fletchy work as well :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

LilAlex1221
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby LilAlex1221 » 2 weeks ago

Hiya Lexi!! I'm Alex, and I would love to be penpals with you!! I'm a little, still fairly new to it, but yea!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”