Little girl looking for little friends

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.
  • Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Stormyskies
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little girl

Little girl looking for little friends

Postby Stormyskies » 1 month ago

• Name: Stormy
  • Biological Age: 18
  • How do you identify yourself?: little girl
  • What are some important things to know about you?: I love movies, coloring, cartoons, cooking, baking, and music
  • How long have you been involved in the community?: not long. Maybe a year
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?:
    Little friends but caregivers are welcome. Just looking for people to talk to
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: I'm open to long distance
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?: text, joke, have fun, laugh, maybe online playdates
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?: meet the Robinson's, coraline, and beetlejuice
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?:
    Pizza, chicken nuggets, loaded potato skins
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: Attila, MGK, and G eazy

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

babyboiej
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Ageplayer

Re: Little girl looking for little friends

Postby babyboiej » 1 month ago

Hi hi! I'm EJ, do you wanna be friends? We like to do a lotta the same things, and I like G Eazy and MGK as well! You can read my thread (it's a couple below yours) to decide. Message me if you want ^_^

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

PrincessBear
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

Postby PrincessBear » 1 month ago

Hiiiii! I'm also 18, and a few hours away from NY :) I'm pretty desperate for little friends honestly xD message me if you want to c:
~The world sees you with different eyes and focuses on you as a whole, not every little detail that you see in the mirror~

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

MrVonFuzzlebutt
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Diaper Lover

Postby MrVonFuzzlebutt » 3 weeks ago

I'm looking for friends too uwu I just came here to learn more about this community, so maybe getting new friends would be cool! Send me a message if you want to n.n

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

AmethystFangirl
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby AmethystFangirl » 2 weeks ago

Hi Stormy, I’m Maria. I love Caroline and Meet the Robinsons😁I’ve been in the community for a couple years now and I want to meet more little friends. And oh yeah, I’m a little girl, 18, from Vermont. Message me if you wanna chat😊

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”