Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By babyboiej
  • Name: EJ
  • Biological Age: 20
  • How do you identify yourself?: Switch (little/daddy)
  • What are some important things to know about you?: I have a beautiful girlfriend who's working towards being my CG. I love drawing, coloring, reading, stuffies, and animals. I like watching cartoons and other shows when I have free time. I have a kitten too! Also, I'm a little shy and sometimes I struggle with keeping a conversation going but give me time and I'll open up more
  • How long have you been involved in the community?: Almost a year, I think
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?: Any as long and you're nice and not creepy
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: Both
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?: Talk, watch movies, show each other stuff we make, eventually maybe video chat and stuff when we're more comfortable (and as long as my gf says it's ok)
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?: Lilo and Stitch, Lady and the Tramp, and Harry Potter
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?: It depends on food groups too but I really love spaghetti, watermelon, and mac n cheese
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: G-Eazy, Jacob Lee, MGK

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Daxterman
Howdy Ej!
My name is João (but my username is Daxter or Daxy :3), I am a little boy/puppy but I have had my history being a switch
I live in Portugal I would love to be friend siwth you c:
Lilo and Stitch is my favourite universe and movies and story and everything, ahhhhhh, I have always wanted to be stitch!
I also love Harry Potter :3
I was never able to get a kitten, but I have a dog :3
I love watching cartoons, drawing, playing videogames, animals and stuffies
I am looking for fwiends, from daddy's and mommy's to littles and pets

I hope we become friends :3 if you wish to contact me add me here or in another place if you feel comfortable to, but everything in its time

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I find it can be hard, but it depends on the situa[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

Juice Box or Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup because I feel smaller and daddy doesn&r[…]