Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By Jujuwah
  • Name: Jenna
  • Biological Age: 25
  • How do you identify yourself?:
    a little bratty princess :craze:
  • What are some important things to know about you?:
    i'm not always little, i'm also an adult and i like that smart grown up side of me, so don't dismiss it, i enjoy serious talks more than silly ones, i love love love video games and yes i'm a kpop stan ^o^/
  • How long have you been involved in the community?:
    umm i'm not sure i understand..i've always been a little but i don't have many friends in the ddlg life
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?:
    Outgoing, talkative basically not shy because i'm not shy and i'm very friendly idk how to talk to shy people or drag a convo from them i'm sorry >_< i'd like to make friends from all over the world, would also be very nice to meet people in the UK, i play a lot of ow it would be fun to meet someone who enjoys ow so we can team up !
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?:
    LD and Local :3 meeting people from all over the world is AMAZING!!
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?:
    Honestly? Share, i need someone to talk to, someone to listen to, vent to and be my littleself with, i don't mind cam chats as long as we're friends ofc and daddy approves, i have snapchat, ig and discord feel free to add me if you're talkative and really want to put the effort into making friends then i'm here <3
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?:
    parent's trap <3 ALL TIME FAV
    Moana aaaah i love love this movie
    i like horror thrill movies the most tho
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?:

hot pockets made by daddy
    chicken nuggets hehe and any chips
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?:

i mostly listen to kpop and my top 3 are
    bts - exo and twice

i hope we can be friends in the future
    stay safe and be happy xoxo!