Let's Be Friends!

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.
  • Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
minty
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Little girl

Let's Be Friends!

Postby minty » 2 months ago

• Name: Minty
  • Biological Age: 19
  • How do you identify yourself?: switch (little girl/mommy)
  • What are some important things to know about you?: I'm in a long distance relationship with my boyfriend in Wisconsin, so i travel there pretty frequently. Some of my interests are drawing, playing jrpgs,learning new things, and taking care of animals. I'm also into lolita fashion and other cute pastel things~
  • How long have you been involved in the community?: I'm only just getting involved in the ABDL community, but i've been into ABDL for a year-ish, maybe less.
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?: i'm mostly interested in being friends with other littles or switches near my age, but as long as you're nice we can be friends!
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: both!
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?: talk about abdl things, play video games, watch things together, share ideas, maybe even write letters to each other once we get to know each other well!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?: the Sailor Moon R movie, What We Do In the Shadows, Pan's Labyrinth
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?: Macarons, chicken Tikka Masala, nice white cheddar on melba toast
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: My favorite vocaloid composer is PinocchioP. I also like Grimes and Phantogram.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

saw172020
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Diaper Lover

Re: Let's Be Friends!

Postby saw172020 » 2 months ago

Hey I am Sam like to be friends. I live in Franklinton and play video games. I love to drawand learn new things.

Thank you

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Ahminya
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Adult Teen

Postby Ahminya » 2 months ago

Hi! I’m a little/adult teen looking for other little/adult teens for friendship exclusively, can be long distance but it be great if I could make a friend that lives in my area I’m in NY.

I live by myself with my biological kids.

Looking for a friend who’s creative fun and crafty so we can make cute stuff together and have lots of fun.
I’m also dealing with depression so if you’re in the same situation we can help each other out.

My biological age is 32 but I’m pretty much a full time adult teen and I’m as childish as my kids.

I’m very serious about strictly making Friends.

If you’re not interested in strictly being friends please don’t message me.

But if you want to make a friend who loves baking and making cute stuff or playing dress up I’d love to get to know you.

If you’re in my area we can set up a meet in a nice cute cafe.
I will not invite you to my house until our friendship has been fully established (I have kids gotta be safe).

But once we become good little/adult teen friends we’ll have lots of cupcake baking parties and play dates and do lots of cute crafty stuff together.

I’m sorry if I seemed awkward, but I’m really sweet and fun and I’m really just looking for a friend.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

fluffyfox
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babyboy

Postby fluffyfox » 2 months ago

Hi! I'm hoping to find someone to be my friend who gets what being a little is like. I have a mommy who cares a lot, bit as safe and happy as she makes me I've always wanted to have a friend who was a little too!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

queenlissaxo
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby queenlissaxo » 2 months ago

Hello I just got into ddlg, if I had to label myself I’ll say I’m more of a middle/adult teen. I’m 22years old I’m from The DMV . I like to read shojo mangas, read bts fanfics, read webtoons, I love watching anime and I like kpop my ult group is BTS. I wanna meet friends to talk to since my friend irl aren’t too fond of the ddlg lifestyle or anything relating to it. :bheart::hi:
-lissa xoxo :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Tavi67
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Just Curious - Undecided

Postby Tavi67 » 1 month ago

Hewwo, I'm Nathan. I'd wike to be fweinds with chu. I wuve to pway video games and board games. I also wuve to color and build puzzles.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

minty
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little girl

Postby minty » 1 month ago

yes of course i’d like to be friends with you!! if we’re both online at the same time just message me in chat!!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

bunbabybun
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: ABDL

Postby bunbabybun » 1 month ago

Hey! I just joined but I spotted your post and the similarities are kind of amazing? I’m 22, in the DMV, and a HUGE BTS fan as well. I’m a younger little than you are, but I’d still love to make friends otherwise if you’re cool with that~

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

willarose
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Postby willarose » 2 weeks ago

Hey! My name is Willa, I am very new to ddlg, but I am also looking for friendship. Message me & we can be friendssss :))))

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”