Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
  • Name: brad
  • Biological Age: 35
  • How do you identify yourself?:
    I am a daddy/dominant.
  • What are some important things to know about you?:
    I don't have a large amount of friends, but those I am friends with I am loyal to a fault with. I am a fun loving movie lover, who has always identifed as a daddy dom. I have recently been learning also to accept my interest in diapers and ab/dl. Not wearing myself,
    but it has been a long road to understand and accept this about myself.
  • How long have you been involved in the community?:
    11+ years or so now!
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?:

Littles or submissives who want to talk to a sometimes lonely daddy. Those who would like to have an online penpal/chat buddy/friend.
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?:
    open to both, though some from ontario/canada would be nice too!
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?:
    Talk about life, share our ups and downs, talk about our interests and how we feel about different things, perhaps watch movies, listen to music, just be friends and hang out!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?:
    strange magic, high fidelity, hitchhikers guide to the galaxy
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?:
    cheesecake, pizza, does candy count? lol
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?:
    I love third eye blind, sam smith, bastille, gotye, and more...

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
hi Brad my name is sky i figure the best way to reply to your post is to follow your leed and fill out the same form
my bio age is 46 but i identify as mostly 12
i am from the northern usa
i have been involved in the bdsm community and lifestyle now for over twenty years

i like anime, coloring, drawing, cartoons and gaming love nature and animals
love to watch movies and talk on skype once i get to know someone

three movies i enjoy are more series then movies i like sons of anarchy, sopranos, and the fosters ok four i like shameless too

my three favoriet foods are ice cream of course, fruits , and waffles

my three favorite songs or bands are kane brown three doors down and nickelback i have more tho

what am i looking for in friends here hmm someone to talk to connect with enojoy life someone long distance to spend time with and get to know

some important things to know about me? hmmm... i like to game right now i amplaying alot of sea of thieves
i also like sims 4 and time managment games
im fairly quiet and easy going at first then once i get to knowsomeone i come out of my shell
im submissive by nature but will not let anyone walk all over me just because i am susbmissive does not meen someone can order me around submission has to be earned
some say i should be a lawyer i am able to get myself out of trouble with loopholes and logic grins im good at it

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]

Daycare for Littles: YES or NO?!

I would love one cuz I don’t really know man[…]

I think Santa should visit littles also because ev[…]