Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By Nino
  • Name: my names Nino!
  • Biological Age: 18
  • How do you identify yourself?: baby boy
  • What are some important things to know about you?: well I'm a F-M trans so he/him. I've got mild ADHD so I've always been really childish from the beginning, but that also makes it easier for me to talk. But I'm usually really shy to begin, but I warm up quick! :hi:
  • How long have you been involved in the community?: ive been interested for about 7 years but I dint really know for sure until about a month ago.
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?: Just someone to talk to about being a little since I'm new to this. I need a friend to talk to
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: long distance is best or any actually.
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?: talk about being a little, about how this stuff works.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?: I am a huge MCU fan, but my favorite so far is Thor Ragnorok, also The Little Prince, and How to Train your Dragon
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?: I like sandwiches, mixed berries, and pie.
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: I like listening to Imagine Dragons Fallout boy, and honestly I also like listening to Rebecca Sugar's songs.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hi!!!! I'm looking for little friends, and we're looking for the same stuff in a friend AND we seem to have stuff in common already!! I'd love to be friends, message me and we can start talking!!! I'll leave a little bit of info here for ya about me :)

Name: my name is Angel
Biological Age: 18
How do you identify yourself?: little girl
What are some important things to know about you?: i looooove conspiracy theories, i tell really good jokes, my favorite kinda socks are grey socks, and cereal is my favorite food!! I'm awkward when it comes to making friends but once the friendship is established i'm super talkative and fun and not super awkward i promise
How long have you been involved in the community?: ive been interested for about 2 years but got pretty involved in the community about a year ago
What type of friends are you looking to find?: Just someone to talk to about being a little so i dont feel so by myself, i want a little i can talk to and share my littlespace and stuff with
Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: long distance works best.
What are some things you want to do with friends?: talk about being a little, share littlespace, talk about the community, build each other up, i really just want a friend i can talk to when im little and not feel weird or judged
What are 3 movies you enjoy?: Tangled (or any princess movie), The Boss Baby, and The Benchwarmers
What are 3 of your favorite foods?: Cereal, fruit snacks, and sandwiches!!
What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: I love anything by 5SOS, Billie Eilish, and Shoffy

I hope you wanna be friends!!!!! :heart: :hi:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
hi i am looking for little frinds who have some same interests and hobbies as me

name: my name is fluffhusky aka blake
biological age:26
how do you identify: little boy, little girl little baby boy baby girl

what are some important things to know about me:

i am a massive anime fan, i love dragonball dragonball z dragonball gt dragonball super, i also like one piece, bleach naruto,god eater, soul eater black buttler black clover digimon pokemon, disney movies and sci-fi movies and programs. i like to pay computer games and pc games which include dragonball xenoverse, the sims diabo 3 fable dragonage fifa WOW i also like gems of war on steam. i can be shy with people to begin with but after i know you a little or feel comfortable around you, i wont be able to shut up.

how long have you been in the community: i have been in the community on and off for a while, about 2-3 years. but only recently came to the realisation that this was the place for me and have been looking for acceptance and better understanding of it and myself.

what type of friend are you looking for ?

someone to chat with, be able to myself around. someone i can hang and play with or game with or just generally hang out with and maybe play with and share some of my little things and paraphonelia with.

are you open to long distance friendships or only local ? : i am ok with either. would like to have someone local if possible but long distance is fine too.

what are some things you want to be able to do with friends ?: hang out with them. talk about littlespace or petplay things, be there for each other when either of us needs someone to talk to or vent to,someone i can hang out with and will help me not to feel so lonely.

what are your 3 favorite movies: i really like the lion king, any dragonball movie and any pokemon movie.

what are 3 of your favorite foods: ice cream pizza and beef burger's and chips

what are 3 of your favorite songs, bands or artists: i am a big fan of metal and rock. i really like disturbed, iron maiden and nightwish.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]