Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By LittleSammarie
[*]Name: Sammarie

[*]Location: Florida

[*]Biological Age: 22

[*]How do you identify yourself?: Little girl

[*]What are some important things to know about you?: I love to color, draw, play pretend and watch Disney movies, but I also love horror movies, psychology, and conspiracies. I have a light and frilly side, and I have a dark and existential side. It's important to have friends that can stimulate both.

[*]How long have you been involved in the community?: My relationship has had a DD/LG dynamic for about 5-6 years, but I have been a more active member of the community for about 1-2 years

[*]What type of friends are you looking to find?: I hope to find little friends to share interests with!

[*]Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: I would love to find both long distance and local friends.

[*]What are some things you want to do with friends?: I want to find some friends that I can talk to about little things, but I want to be able to share secrets and life experiences and have a healthy adult friendship as well.

[*]What are 3 movies you enjoy?: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, the Wizard of Oz, and To Kill a Mockingbird

[*]What are 3 of your favorite foods?: Sushi, broccoli, and mushrooms.

[*]What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: My 3 favorite bands are My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, and Green Day.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By MagicalDeka
Oh hii! :hi:

I'm from Florida as well! I love all of the things that you're interested in. I'm actually a philosophy major, so we could totally talk about conspiracies and existentialism (my favorite school of thought in philosophy). I think you sound super cool! Also, Charlie and the Chocolate Factory is the best! I love all of the movies they made from the Ronald Dahl books.

Maybe we could watch some of them together! :stuffie:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By alicekitten1287
Hi! My name is Alice (online name) and I'm from Florida too! I like pretty much everything you have posted about, especially psychology. I'm a psychology major getting my master's degree right now, so psychology is my jam. I also love all three bands and movies that you mentioned. I am so down for being friends. I have been looking for some little friends that I can talk to about anything.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I find it can be hard, but it depends on the situa[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

Juice Box or Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup because I feel smaller and daddy doesn&r[…]