Daddy looking for friends and people to chat with :)

Forum Rules, Warnings, & Info. Click for: Help!, Community Rules, Worldwide Events.
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.
  • Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
joshuapago
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Sweet Treats: Locked
Role: Daddy

Daddy looking for friends and people to chat with :)

Postby joshuapago » 4 months ago

Hi all, I've come back to the online community and figured I would try to get some people to chat with! Doesn't matter if you're a dom, a little, or anything really. I just want to find other people to have fun conversations with/hangout, etc. We could be penpals too!
  • Name: Josh
  • Biological Age: 24
  • How do you identify yourself?: Straight male
  • What are some important things to know about you?: I'm a 24 years old university student from Canada! I like having interesting discussions with others. Travelling, hiking, cooking, painting, playing video games, etc. My interests are quite varied.
  • How long have you been involved in the community?: For about 6 years offline and 1 year and a half online
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?: other doms, littles, newcomers, etc. Anyone with whom I can have a fun conversation!
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: Both
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?: Discuss anything, watch movies/series, gaming, etc.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?: The lord of the rings trilogy, the godfather, and Schindler's list
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?: The lord of the rings tome 2, Don Quixote, and the Maus comics.
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: I don't have any favourites, but I listen mostly to Jazz, Classical music, Electro-swing, pop, and rock music.

Be a good girl for Daddy

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Roraz18
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Babygirl

Re: Daddy looking for friends and people to chat with :)

Postby Roraz18 » 4 months ago

I am also looking for friends as well I am currently an submissive/wife and looking for friends to speak with and maybe get some outcomes on different stuff within the lifestyle

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Wittlegirl19
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby Wittlegirl19 » 4 months ago

I'm looking for a friend to talk to! I'm a little and live in California. I just want to talk to someone from the community so I don't feel alone. I have so much to say but no one to talk about it with. I hope you will be my friend! :)
:ninni: cee :stuffie:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

lolypop
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Little

Postby lolypop » 3 months ago

Hi my name is Zoe but my username is lolypop and I am a little and would like to get to know you and become friends if you don't mind. I am super sweet and and love making friends

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Hisnumber1princess
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby Hisnumber1princess » 3 months ago

I wanna make friends :pacy::) im a little from CA :heart: im new to this and would like to chat with others :D

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

CheekyLittleAlly
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby CheekyLittleAlly » 1 month ago

Hi I'm ally 31yrs old, I'm a little from the uk/England bit of a brat sometimes or a smart arse xD but fun to be around and also caring.
I'm also new to this place and looking for friends in the community too ^_^ have a great day/night :3

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Epiclove16
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby Epiclove16 » 1 month ago

Hi, i'm Holly and a little. I'm a little who is very similar to a cat, i'm a brat, but very cute and shy. I am new here and trying to make some friends. :3

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

poppygarrison
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Postby poppygarrison » 1 month ago

Hi Josh, I'm Poppy. I was really glad to see your post b/c I've been watching for somebody I can talk to and share with. I'm really new to everything and am trying to figure out what fits. I know I'm a Little, but only based on what I've been able to read and research; it would be really good to have a real live person to share with and confide in. Maybe that could be you? (xx - those are crossed fingers :wink: ) Since you're in Canada and I'm in Texas, clearly we'd have to be long distance friends, but that could be fun, right?!

I liked a lot about what you posted about yourself, you seem easygoing, open and friendly. And I Love Tolkien, the books and the movies. Did you read The Simarillion, a prequel of a sort to the trilogy? I'm sweet not bratty, and friendly - even though I'm a little shy at first. I also enjoy jazz and classical music and classic rock, but I'm not good with artist names, so I couldn't tell you who I like. I know I'm a little older than you (just biologically), but that doesn't have to be weird, does it? Hope not!

I hope I hear back from you. I think we could be fun friends AND that you could really help me.

Hugs!
Poppy

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”