Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
  • Name: Katy
  • Biological Age: 21
  • How do you identify yourself?:
    I’m definitely a little around the age of 5-8 years old when I’m in my little space!
  • What are some important things to know about you?:
    I am going to school for criminal justice and love anything an everything about it. I also love playing dress up and taking naps. I like to color and write short stories about princesses!
  • How long have you been involved in the community?:
    A little over a year
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?:
    Possibly pen pals as well as some local Little’s like me!
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?:

Both!!
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?:
    I want to share secrets as well as laugh at funny jokes that we share to each other. I’d like to be able to have someone I can talk to about being a Little and not be judged for it!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?:
    I definitely loveeeeeee any and all Barbie movies. My favorite would have to be Barbie and the magic of Pegasus though. Other movies I like are paddington and life of pets!
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?:
    I love anything buffalo chicken but i like chicken salad and carrots as well
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?:
    You make it easy - Jason Aldean
    Put your head on my shoulder - Paul anka
    If we were a movie- Hannah montana

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hello

I’m very new to this site and community (I just joined yesterday haha) and I’m still trying to figure out how everything works on here. But, I would love to start making friends and open up about being a Little to others. I’m also 21 and a college student haha and I would love to learn more about being a Little and chat about anything to a new friend!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hey!! I'm a little girl and we seem to have lots in common, and I'm looking to make little friends too!! Here's some info <3
    Name: Angel
        Biological Age: 18
          How do you identify yourself?:
          I’m definitely a little around the age of 3-5 years old when I’m in my little space!
            What are some important things to know about you?:
            I am graduating high school this year, I'm really interested in interior design, and i love love love reading and literature in general. I also love coloring and taking naps, watching cartoons and doing crafts!!!!
              How long have you been involved in the community?:
              A little over a year
                What type of friends are you looking to find?:
                Possibly pen pals, preferably someone who has instagram or snapchat that I can talk to all the time bc I get bored.
                  Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?:
                  BOTH!!!!!
                    What are some things you want to do with friends?:
                    I want to send them cute stuff reminding them how important they are and talk about our favorite shows and movies and stuff, and also color. Always color. And I’d like to be able to have someone I can talk to about being a Little and not be judged for it, I don't know any other littles and it's hard to try and make little friends.
                      What are 3 movies you enjoy?:
                      I LOVE any and all princess movies. My favorite would have to be Tangled. Other movies I like are boss baby and despicable me 1,2, and 3
                        What are 3 of your favorite foods?:
                        I love anything chicken, and i also love cinnamon rolls and mexican food
                          What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?:
                          S.L.U.T- Bea Miller
                          Out like a Light- The Honeysticks
                          Literally anything by Billie Eilish

Link:
                          Hide post links
                          Show post links
                          Hi hi! I'm Lilly and I see we have some common interest! I am very new to the site but I am very open to making new friends or having a pen pal also!

Name: Lilly (but everyone calls me lil)

Biological age: 18

How do you identify yourself:
                          I identify as a baby girl / little girl. My age is 2-5 when in little space.

Some important things to know about me!:
                          I am a graduate from a technical school. I have a certificate in commercial art and advertisement. I would like to become a digital designer and design business packages. I love to color and paint obviously! I also make comics and do commissions. ❤ I love huggies and naps and I like to read often. I also write stories fairytales mostly based on many different mythical creatures.

How long have you been in the community:
                          Not very long. Stumbled upon it about 6 months ago. However I have always been rather child like.

What kind of friendship am I looking for:
                          Honestly anything. I don't have any little friends and I just want to find someone who understands me. If you have an Instagram or Snapchat I would totally follow or add you. ❤

Long distance or local:
                          Both! Any kind of friendship is welcome!

What am I looking for out of said friendship?:
                          I want go find someone to laugh and have fun with. Share cute things and send little, little care packages to! I want to brighten up my friends days and end all the love and care I can. Also playdate and sleepovers?

3 movies I enjoy:
                          That is a hard one to answer seeing I I've movies but I would have to say...
                          Tangled
                          Sing
                          Any tinkerbell movie

3 favorite foods:
                          Easy! Oreos, chicken fingers or nuggets, carrots

3 favorite songs/artist:
                          Any song by AJR
                          Any song by John bellion
                          Put your head on my shoulder - Paul Anka ❤

🌸🐝Lilly🐝🌸

Link:
                          Hide post links
                          Show post links
                          OMG I am AMAZED by how much we have in common Waaahhhh.

Ok so my name is Sarah, I am of the biological age of 19 but in little space I am around 6-8 years old.

I go to school studying journalism and philosophy.

I am from upstate NY

The common interests I saw were:
                          1) Barbie movies and my favorite is the magic of pegasus toooo!
                          2)I am looking to find both long distance or local friendships as well!
                          3) I LOVE buffalo chicken and salads too!
                          4) The Paul Anka song is great and didn't know anyone around my age who knew it until now!

Anyways I'd love to be able to share real table things with being a little and ask each other questions and laugh and make a bunch of funny inside jokes. I think it'll be healthy and fun instead of being all lonely in little space! (not including a caregiver)

Thanks!! 💕

Link:
                          Hide post links
                          Show post links

I find it can be hard, but it depends on the situa[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

Juice Box or Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup because I feel smaller and daddy doesn&r[…]