Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
  • Name: Rose
  • Biological Age: 22
  • How do you identify yourself?: I am a switch. I don't lean more to one side or the other. I'm 50% little and 50% mommy/dom. I am heteroflexible.
  • What are some important things to know about you?:

I speak Spanish and English. I love to read and watch anime. I am a student and I work. I love to water color paint. I love to workout and lift weights. I promise I don't look like a man lol. Most people think lifting weights will do that to a female. It won't trust me.
  • How long have you been involved in the community?:
    I have been involved in the community for 6 years. I have 5 years of experience as a mommy/dom and little.
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?:

I would like to find friends that are switch. So I can talk with some who I can relate to. Really it doesn't matter if your not a switch. I would still be your friend! I really don't have friends in the community and would like to make some. I also accept friends not matter what they identify as.
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?:

It would be nice to have local friends in the community but I don't mind long distance ether.
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?:

Chat about every day things, have play dates, go to the movies, color together, talk about the community, and many other fun things.
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?:

I love The Little Mermaid, Happy Feet, and Finding Nemo. Adult movies anything scary and action/ adventure.
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?:

Any type of berries, pineapples, and Korean barbecue.
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: I like to listen to Rihanna, one of my favorite songs is Writing's On The Wall, and I listen to Bad Bunny too.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hi Rose,

I'm a switch but am more so little. I would love to talk and maybe get to know each other more.

I am a full time college student, love movies, writing and reading.

I feel like we may have a lot of the same types of foods we like min the burbcure.

I like action movies like Mavel movies, not so much scarey. Can't stand scarey movies.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hey. I’m brand new to this site . I’m 24,male , I live in Atlanta and I’m looking for friends with the same interests. I’m also brand new to the little community. I have no experience. I’m looking for advice , tips and help. I really want to find friends that will guide into this journey. Maybe me and you can be friends.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hello rose , Being a switch yet a fulltime daddy to my bunbun isn't always the best combination hehe but we manage ! I am 22 and bunbun and i would love to have play dates with Anyone else ! I have experience 3 years being a dom/daddt and a little , our fav little movie is winnie the pooh ! xD

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]

Daycare for Littles: YES or NO?!

I would love one cuz I don’t really know man[…]

I think Santa should visit littles also because ev[…]