Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
  • Name: Autumn
  • Biological Age: 19
  • How do you identify yourself?: Little Girl (2-5 years old)
  • What are some important things to know about you?: I am in a committed relationship and I am looking for some other good little friends to talk to and to get to know. I love to color, crayons (especially the metallic ones), disney pixar movies, and stuffies. My favorite colors are purple and teal, I have two because it is too hard to choose between the two.
  • How long have you been involved in the community?: For about 2 years now.
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?: Pen Pals and just fun friends to talk with about different little things.
  • Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?: Yes
  • What are some things you want to do with friends?: Talk, Movie nights, Little Nights (we can do Little activities together), color
  • What are 3 ; movies you enjoy?: Littlespace movies: Sing, Monsters Inc., and Beauty and the Beast
    Big girl movies: Silence of the Lambs, 10 things I hate about you, and Footloose (both versions)
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?: Sushi, Chick-Fil-A, and Pastap
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?: Kelsea Ballerini, Dixie Chicks, and P!nk

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By PrincessCakes
Hi Autumn! My name is also Autumn xD, I just moved from Virginia! I would love to do little activities with you long dist. :). Their is always something fun to do around here! :P, I love watching Disney movies and Pixar movies, I have a Rabbit account see we can do that anytime you want, We could also send each other pictures and so one. I think that would be awesome! :hugs:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hi Autumn! I would love to be pen pals with you, I too have been looking to make Little friends as I currently do not habe any. Message me and I'll send you my address and stuff if you'd like to be friends! We can exchange coloring pages and stickers and stuff.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hi! I just moved to Virginia for college! I'm 18, and share a lot of the same likes. I'm honestly super desperate for friends. Message me if you like :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I find it can be hard, but it depends on the situa[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

Juice Box or Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup because I feel smaller and daddy doesn&r[…]