Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
By kittylizzytt
  • Name: Liz
  • Biological Age: 20
  • How do you identify yourself?:
    I'm a little that like to wear cat ears sometimes.
  • What type of friends are you looking to find?: I'm looking to find little friends to chat with about things having to do with being little and other non little related things. I don't really care if you live near me or not. I'm a sophomore in college so if you are also in college or are college aged that would be a plus.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Nashapear
Hi, im a little too looking for a friend and would be happy to chat and see if we could be friends, I don't have any little friends so being able to talk to someone would be sooooo much fun. I'm 20 too not in college but working at the moment in the UK but after going back to Texas to live with my Daddy, I'm originally from New Zealand :)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By Lupesky
Hello! I would love to be friends with more littles. I don't have many people I can discuss this part of my life with, but i would just like to make more friends all around. I am originally from California and am going to start to college soon. I hope we could be friends and just talk :pacy: :bye:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By geekyeugene
Hiii! I'm Eugene, I'm a little and also in college (community college to be exact). I'm from the west coast of the US. I've been looking for little friends for a while! I don't have a lot of little friends, sadly, so I hope we can be friends! :heart: :hi:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Hellooo theeeere!~ :) I also live in NJ and i don't have any little friends i would be happy if i have a friend who's also like me. Please feel free to message meee and i would appreciate it if you do hehehe. Thank you so much and have a nice day :heart: :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By fairypenguin
Bit late to the party, but hi! I am 20 and I live in Australia and go to Uni, so I guess that counts as college? I don't actually have any little friends and I'd love to make some, so feel free to message me, even though our time zones may be weird together
(my little age is usually 4)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
hey I would love to become your friend because I dont have any little friends and im going to colloge next fall and im 18 by the way and im very happy if we became friends and you ever want to talk I will get back to you when i can because im still shy about being little :pacy: :pacy:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By honey108
Hi! I'm new and also looking for friends!! I'm at school for a degree in English Lit and would love to have someone to talk to! I don't have a lot of people I can talk to about being a little or life in general so hopefully we could get along... **sends hugs of persuasion for friendship**
-honey108

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By seabiscuit
hello :) i know this post is quite old, but i’m 21 & an english lit student in the uk. i’d love to have some littles to chat to, and we all seem to be around the same age so thought i’d say hi...pls feel free to message me if you’re still looking for pals!

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By babygirlxrs
Hellooo theeeere!~ :) I know it's quite late for post here but.. I'm 23
I live in Brazil (I know a bit far) but i don't have any little friends i would be happy if i have a friend who's also like me. Please feel free to message meee and i would appreciate it if you do hehehe. Thank you so much and have a nice day :heart: :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Coke or Pepsi?

I agree I mostly drink water and (apple) juice. An[…]

Coloring

I like coloring all kinds of coloring books. I lik[…]

Yes and no. When my little boy wants to do somethi[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]