Friendship? Buddy? Penpal? Come find community friends here.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here!
* Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sexual contact/chat then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then go to DateCGL.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" thengo to DateCGL.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
I am also from missouri, hoping to find the perfect mommy on here and meet new friends too! I have been into this lifestyle for a while now, I love wearing diapers when i can, I also love movies and games, i love anime, and hope i can meet some abdl friends who have mommies who are into this stuff and willing to change diapers and i can hang out with them and tehir mommy can take care of us on playdates and stuff

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Wow! I'm impressed so many people are from Missouri.
I'm a student at Missouri State University in Springfield.
I'm really not sure what else I'm allowed to put without this post getting rejected 'acause they think I'm "trying to use this as a dating site" ... so, hey fellow Missourians~

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I wish they made sippies and binkies that took tee[…]

Coke or Pepsi?

Water or juice. But, if I'm eating pizza or Chine[…]

I am not a strict Daddy so yes I probably give in […]

Daycare for Littles: YES or NO?!

I would love one cuz I don’t really know man[…]