Register here for a free account in our community to meet friends!

Mommy looking for Caregiver Friends

Forum rules
Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

No "Personals" ads or "Friends with Benefits" posts permitted here! * Note: If you are looking for "friendship" involving sensual contact/chat then go to the "Looking for..." sections.
* Don't be sneaky! If you are a Caregiver only looking for "little friends" then post in the "Looking for Little" area.
* Don't be sly! If you are a little only looking for "Caregiver friends" then post in the "Looking for Caregiver" area.
Specify only friendship/platonic interest in those sections if you need.
  • Need to post? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!
  • Need to private message, use the chat, or see a profile? Make sure you've submitted your introduction first!

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details.
Bells
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆
Role: Mommy

Mommy looking for Caregiver Friends

Postby Bells » 3 months ago

Hi!

Thank you for taking your time out to read this. I wanted to reach out and introduce myself. My name is Bella and I'm still finding my way as a caregiver. At the moment I am looking for friends local or far, specifically caregivers. I don't know many caregivers in the community so it would be nice to get to know a few.

Bells
★☆☆☆
★☆☆☆

Re: Mommy looking for Caregiver Friends

Postby Bells » 3 months ago

Bump!!! I want to possibly find more friends who are caregivers!!!! I hope to gain advice and also learn more about the community.

MommaWren
★★★★
★★★★

Re: Mommy looking for Caregiver Friends

Postby MommaWren » 3 months ago

Hi there! I just saw this post so sorry I didn't pop in earlier! I'm a CG (Mommy Domme specifically) who has a little boy that I live with and I am quite active and open to talking whenever!

Return to “Looking for Friendship - Connections”