- 4 months ago #50498
- Name: Milly
- Location: prefer not to disclose </3
- Biological Age: 18
- How do you identify yourself?:
I'm a little girl! My usual little age is between 8 and 10
- What are some important things to know about you?:
I'm super friendly and excitable, I love learning new things, and I'd love to be friends both in and out of little space!
- How long have you been involved in the community?:
I've been interested in it since I was about 14 or 15, but I've only recently come to terms with little Milly and how she helps me cope and be well.
- What type of friends are you looking to find?:
I'd love to find some littles around my age, so we can get along well, but I don't mind playing big sister sometimes! Just be nice to me and I'll be happy!
- Are you open to long distance friendships or only local?:
Long distance would be best, and most likely, since I'm not comfortable sharing my location just yet...
- What are some things you want to do with friends?:
I'd love to chat all day, share books and cartoons and comics and the like, discuss little preferences, and just be good friends together!
- What are 3 movies you enjoy?:
The Lord of the Rings trilogy, Lucy, and Star Trek reboots and old films? Little Milly loves My Neighbour Totoro, Barbie and the 12 Dancing Princesses, and 101 Dalmatians!
- What are 3 of your favorite foods?:
Waffles (yum yum), ice cream, and tea!
- What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?:
I like Lord Huron a lot, as well as Hozier and BØRNS... I've been into acoustic and indie-esque music for a while now! Little Milly likes Chopin, various film soundtracks, and Hatsune Miku!
Come be my friend
and oh, i just need to be loved...
|Hide post links|