Moderator Appreciation (Love Our Mods Too!)

admin
★ administrator ★
★ administrator ★
Sweet Treats: Locked

Moderator Appreciation (Love Our Mods Too!)

Postby admin » 4 months ago

Have you ever wondered what our moderators do for our community?

Have you ever wondered what sort of compensation our moderators receive for helping us here?

Have you ever wondered how I feel about our moderators and what they individually contribute to our community?

You should thank our moderators if you see them around! Our moderators are unpaid volunteers with big hearts for the community. :bheart::pheart:

• Moderator jken1461 fully leads and pays out of his own pocket for our weekly movie and tv night events. He donates his time to consistently organizing these events now without assistance. The man leads a busy life but he's made the events important not only to the community but personally to himself so has only missed a very small few nights throughout the past couple of years. He also helps with reviewing our post queue, banning underage members, issuing warnings for serious offenses, mediating in between members during feuds, and keeping me up to date with technical issues and complaints he receives from other members. He has been our most reliable, long-term moderator thus far and I often wish (and joke with others) that I could clone him so that we had 5 more like him popping around the site. When all other site help has failed, disappeared and vanished, or neglected to follow through on commitments they've made to our community--there is always jken1461 showing us that a community member can be reliable, fun, caring, serious, and uplifting even through personal hardship. Don't forget to thank him!
  • Event Moderator BlueberryClot takes time out of her week to create and donate artwork for us as well as maintain our monthly group coloring club. While you might not see her frequently in the chat rooms, she often checks in at least once a day to personally encourage and appreciate members in their creative coloring of her lineart. All other moderators before who attempted to organize and maintain the event disappeared so she's definitely a gem to have stepped up into the position! The quality of her creativity and artwork is definitely something she could be charging for but out of the kindness of her heart she shares it with our community and values those who enjoy her art by participating in the event. Even when she had serious technical trouble she continued to step up and do her best to follow through with the event for all of us. Don't forget to thank her!
  • Chat Moderator kittylizzytt is our newest moderator but spends her time and energy into keeping our chat room flowing, answering questions about the site, directing newcomers to our resources, and encouraging positivity while enforcing the rules we do have for it. She is so bubbly and sweet even when faced with a fussy member who just wants to argue and be a bit dramatic. She is often available to chat and sometimes even pops in and hangs out in the chat room when hardly anyone else is online. Some sites have to pay chat moderators for their time and, even then, their moderators don't necessarily go above and beyond like she does. I'm certainly impressed and you should be too. Don't forget to thank her!
  • Moderator Heisenbergdl had been, admittedly, quite absent lately but because he's going through some serious, serious stuff right now he'd rather keep quiet. When he is capable of spending time with us he's nothing but excellent all around. He is happy to help, perpetually lending a hand to the chat, to event organization, and to creative ideas. When we had a much, much larger post queue for introductions he often stepped up and spent his time reviewing them early in the morning before any of the other moderators or admin woke up. He's also helped us with some of the ideas about a new, upcoming event we're organizing for the community to enjoy for free. Don't forget to thank him!

Do you want to join our crew and help give to our community too? We're still looking for:

:pheart::bheart::pheart:You can also contact me at littlespaceonline@gmail.com if you can't reach me here! :bheart::pheart::bheart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

jken1461 modly
★★★★
★★★★
Role: Daddy

Re: Moderator Appreciation (Love Our Mods Too!)

Postby jken1461 modly » 4 months ago

Thank you and we appreciate you for all you do! So much of it is behind the scenes that it gets taken for granted sometimes I think. But you have created, from nothing, two wonderful sites that people love. You've brought people in the community together better than any other site I've been on, and I've been on several. You are always fair and professional and we all appreciate you and everything you've done so much. Thank you.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

BlueberryClot art mod
★★★★
★★★★
Role: Little girl

Postby BlueberryClot art mod » 4 months ago

:heart: I'm not crying, you're crying!

Nu but seriously that's so amazingly sweet of you, thank you.
I don't think I'm wrong to speak for all of us when I say- we appreciate the crap out of you too! :heart:

Thank you again for keeping the site running for us to even be a part of!

:heart:My Sticker Book:heart:
ImageImage

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Heisenbergdl modly
★★★★
★★★★

Postby Heisenbergdl modly » 4 months ago

I appreciate being here just the same so thank u too admin. I Have learned a lot about the ab side of things due to being given this oppertunity. I enjoy it. Yes i am here sporadically at times, meaning not as much as id like to be in all honesty. I Have to be here for my mom, and uncle. We were once a big family but now there all ive got. So, know i want to be here, and that this site usually sits idle in my chrome browser to remind me to check in when i open the app. I love this part of my life and i need it to be healthy so i can assure you im always watching over it even from the sideline lately.
  • Nino/Heisenbergdl

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

Return to “Announcements & Updates / HELP & FAQ”