Important Site Announcements and Updates
By teddyNdummy
*Sings* Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday dear littlespace, happy birthday to youuuuu!
:gift: :p7: :p3: :p2: :cake: :p5:

It may seem a little silly to wish a 'website' a happy birthday. But it's not just a 'website', but a community. It is the people here who make the site what it is. So in celebrating our second birthday, we are celebrating 2 years of all of you guys being here, keeping the site alive and active, participating and being wonderful. Hopefully there will be many, many more birthdays to come. Thank you to everybody who makes this site special (That's all of you!).

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Happy birthday! :hugs: Although I'm new to this site, it has been one of the most welcoming and loving communities I have ever seen and I feel like this is one of the only places where I can be myself. Thank you,everyone, for creating a space where so many can be themselves without having to worry about trolls and mean people. Here's to the future! :D

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
:hi: HAPPY BIRTHDAAAAAYYYYY LITTLESPACEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :shuff: :craze: :D :hugs:

Your an amazing website and communtiy. you help bring so many people together and your soo much fun to be on. Literally the awesomest(made that word) coolest site ever!! I am glad i joined. :<3: You help make bunch of amazing friends and go comfortably in my little space. so once again HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! and thank you!! :heart: :heart: :splode: :yes: :bye:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I find it can be hard, but it depends on the situa[…]

I think the idea is amazing but the number of back[…]

A tree house would be amazing plus they don't come[…]

Juice Box or Sippy Cup?

Sippy cup because I feel smaller and daddy doesn&r[…]