IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
New, inexperienced, and recently discovered adult babies, regressors, littles, and Caregivers ask for perspectives, advice, tips, and information from more knowledgeable friends.
Forum rules: 
► Show more details
Recently I've had a lot of my friends make jokes about me being a little, and a friend of mine that herself is a little at one point referred to me as "one of her little friends" which at the time really took me off guard. But the more people make these comments the more I think they may be right. I'm pretty new to the idea of littles and caregivers, and I've been trying to do some research to figure out if this is a community that I feel I belong in, but I'm having a hard time.

There are some little things that I really love, but a lot of others that I also don't relate to. Like how I love stuffies, and coloring, and some children's toys, and stickers, and way too many sweets at one time, and children's movies, and the idea of being taken care of. But I'm not one for bright colors or pacifiers or diapers or talking in a kind of childish babbly way.

I know not every little is the same, but I don't know if liking these things really makes me a little. I think maybe my little age is just a little older, which would explain the dislike for pacifiers and diapers, and to be honest even as a kid I never liked bright sparkly things all that much. Maybe I am a little, and my little age is just closer to the 5-8 range?

I know littlespace is a huge aspect of being a little, and to be completely honest I'm not sure if this is something I've experienced. There are some instances that maybe have been littlespace but I didn't really know what it was. Like there was a day recently where I was having a terrible day, felt like crap all day long, but then at some point I was sitting on my bed criss cross applesauce, eating a lunchable, and just lightly dancing to the silence. And I felt happy. And I didn't know why I felt happy. After feeling terrible all day, I suddenly was happy, and I was aware of the fact that I had no reason to be happy, and I even wondered why I wanted to dance. But the lunchable just made me happy. And for the most part, my brain felt, almost lighter...if that makes sense, and I couldn't pinpoint why, but I didn't care enough to really think on it and figure it out. Looking back, I realized I felt like I was in a very childlike state, where my brain wasn't weighed down by the crap of the real world, and my lunchable made me happy.

Maybe that wasn't littlespace, maybe it was, I don't know if I fully know what littlespace is. But part of me is very drawn to the CGL world, and to the idea of having someone to take care of me, to reassure me, and tell me that being clingy and needy is okay. I like the idea of cuddling up in a significant others lap and being called cute names and watching Disney movies and making cookies and coloring cute little pictures for him, and hearing that I did a good job.

Part of me thinks that maybe as I wrote this post I answered my own question, but I'm going to post it anyways, because I could still use some advice and reassurance on the matter, and maybe hearing it from other people will help me accept it.
There's actually a resource page here dedicated to this question.

app.php/page/discovery

The resource pages have a lot of great information and I found reading through them really helped me figure out if I fit in the CGL community. The above page in particular got me comfortable with being able to say to myself "yeah, this is me. I am a little." I identify with the 5-8 age range and couldn't say I had ever experienced little space before I started looking into CGL so I was really unsure at first if I fit, but the more I read the more I felt like I was reading about myself.

I hope this was helpful, and wish you the best of luck in your self discovery! :splode:
Funnily enough, you're almost describing verbatim how I ended up realizing I was a little; wifey's friend Amber took one look at my stuffie-filled room and asked if I was one, and I looked it up and everything just sort of....clicked. How I've never grown out of stuffies, coloring, kid food (chickie nuggies!!!), toys, candy and little kid shows and movies. I was a little confused at first by the idea of 'littlespace' only because to me it's less of a space and more of a lifestyle; while some can apparently turn it on and off, mine seems to be just......perpetually on, but I can dial it up or down depending on my situation (I obviously can't act completely little in places like my work).

I also wasn't showing much interest in pacis or diapers (I warmed up to the pacis because I was a VERY late bloomer with growing out of thumb-sucking, but I'm not sure if I can ever do diapers because they were used to humiliate me when I was younger). People who don't know about littles do point out to me that they perceive me as excessively innocent and cheerful.

I encourage you to look at that resource pages as well, since it helped me out considerably, but if I were to venture a guess I'd say you're right about in the ballpark of where I'm at. ^_^
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]