IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Saturday starting at 6:30PM Eastern time
About a month or so ago I tried having a different type of game night that was not the normal RPG that we play. A few of you lovely individuals that already had tabletop simulator/bought it had a test run with me of using tabletop simulator on Steam to run a game night that way. Disclaimer I am not the best at using tabletop simulator and will be learning as we go how to use it better. If people are interested we could have occasional game nights using tabletop simulator on steam. These nights would most likely not be on the same day each week (or however often we do this), this I am hoping would allow different people to come each time. Unfortunately tabletop simulator does cost money to download, it's about $20 when not on sale. But in order to play a DLC game only one person needs to buy that DLC (which would be me). I did make a steam group and you can message me to get the information about that including the name but I'm pretty sure that you guys can easily guess it. Comment down below if you want me to do this.
Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]

Lost Little

Hii :hi: :hi: :hi: Congratulations on discover[…]