IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
By StuffieLover_
  • Name: Angel
  • Biological Age: 22
  • Height: 5"7
  • Weight: Idk exactly but i am on the thicker side, but who ever said littles have to be little?
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Pansexual
  • What type of partner are you looking for here? A Daddy Dom Please!
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? Both
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: No physical preference but you gotta be sweet , gentle , yet stern when needed. They would understand i do need a lot of guidance and would be willing to help me keep my life in order. Setting bedtimes , nap times , helping me eat better , loves movies or just spending time together. I'm indecisive so i'd want them to understand and not force me to choose sometimes knowing it's difficult
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? Both
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous but if we've been together for a while and you'd like to try poly , i'd be opened to it
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene? 4+ years
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? 4+ years
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom? someone who is gentle and kind but can also correct my actions if i misbehave , someone who wouldn't mind watching disney movies and is sexually active but isn't all about sex. We can have playtime without it always being that form of play time. Someone who will appreciate my love of stuffies D; . I want my caregiver to be affectionate and understand sometime i just want to be up under you and cuddle
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver? LOTS OF LOVE AND CUDDLES ! , A sweet and endearing personality , a bit on the naughty side sometimes , A very active physically intimate desire , playfulness , i can also come out of little space if its something my caregiver would truly desire , an open mind and a big heart. I am also so very willing to try new things as long as it's with my Daddy
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy? Ropes , sex toys , biting , oral sex ( giving and receiving ) , asphyxiation , verbal humiliation , role play
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy? I don't know yet.. i haven't experienced something i have not enjoyed yet
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play? Anything involving body fluids that aren't whipcream and saliva D;
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced? Spankings , being tied up and stripped
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy? Candy! or icecream. Or just cuddles with Daddy. Being able to color or staying up late.
  • Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies: Well sexually.. I'd like to have playtime with my Daddy in front of people or somewhere out in public (no one looking but people passing or walking around ) and Daddy telling me that i am his and he will take me where ever and when ever he wants me
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver? Daddy! (duh :p ) Fluffy buns! Senoir Papi , Mr. Daddy
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed? Stop everything immediately and ask what's wrong
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant? A Caregiver not only pays attention but shows care as a first reaction rather than resulting to discipline when something is wrong. They put a lot more time into things a general Dominant would normally expect you to do on your own. A bed time , Helping prepare or help you set up decent meals. Entertaining you , A caregiver knows the importance of keeping the one in their possession happy and that sometimes our moods can vary , that they have to be patient sometimes because we wont always say whats wrong where as a Dominant generally would expect answers and maybe even inflict a punishment for lack of
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy? restraints,Sensory deprivation,penetration, Verbal humiliation ( being called a daddys little easy adult entertainer etc ) , asphyxiation
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy? cuddles! watching movies , dancing , playing games , nature
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy? Finding nemo ! When i'm feeling like a big girl i like Agent 47 and anything about zombies!
  • What are your 3 of your favorite foods? Candy , Things that look like candy , Candy flavored candy
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
Hi sweetie! :)

I'm not sure if you're still active on this site, but I'm interested in talking to you. If you are still around and still looking for daddy, let me know

jt :yes:

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]