IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
Name: Evan Jeremiah (EJ)
Biological Age: 31 (even though I do not feel that way at all, and I don't like people thinking of me that way)
Height: in a wheelchair but 5 feet tall
Weight: I don't know
Current Marital or Relationship Status: I don't have a relationship
physically intimate orientation: heterosexual

What are some things that have led you to identifying as a little? That is a really tough question for me to answer, but to be short, there are a couple things. I've gone through a lot of trauma with personal care providers since I am in a wheelchair and need their help. My brain has kind of shut a lot of things out because of that. Also, I have never had sex (I don't even understand it), I'm not married, I don't have a job, I don't drive and on and on. Every time I look around me at the people I know who do these things, I could not feel further apart from them. I have nothing in common with them at all. Lastly, even without these other two things, I have always felt small from the very beginning and it is very frustrating for me to see my body get bigger on the outside, when I know for a fact that I am a five-year-old little boy.

What type of partner are you looking for here? A babysitter or a full-time caregiver who can understand that I am small, treat me like I am small, talk to me like I am small, and expects me to act in every way like I am small.

Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? Both

Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: they would love to read stories to me, play games with me, be happy when I showed them my coloring pictures, watch movies with me, play this little piggy with me, and other very fun things. They would also be able to be firm and have expectations of me that I needed to follow. This works better for me so much.

Are you into sensual or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? Nonsexual

Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous

How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? For as long as I can remember

What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom? As I said before, someone who can have lots of fun with me but also provide structure that is fair and clear.

What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver? I'm in little space all the time. It is how I live my life. It is who I am. It's what makes me feel comfortable as a person. Because of this, with a babysitter or a caregiver, I would be completely into whatever it was we were doing. I try my best to be kind and funny, and easy to get along with.

What are some punishments you prefer for being disciplined, corrected, or guided? Even though I do not enjoy any of them, I guess that is the point of having them. Timeout REALLY works for me and it's something that is currently used to control my behavior. Spankings are also effective for me, along with having my games taken away.

What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy? I love to be able to earn rewards for good behavior. Earning toys that I can go buy or candy or stickers are all things I really like.

Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios: having a great time with my babysitter or caregiver reading a story or playing a game, or going somewhere fun.
What are some general nicknames you like to call your Caregiver? Calling them miss… (Whatever their name is) is most comfortable for me.

What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant? A caregiver is going to be just that – someone who cares and has fun, not just someone who bosses around all the time and is mean.

What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
1. Coloring
2. Working on puzzles
3. Watching kids movies
4. Playing games
5. Playing with toys
What are 3 movies you enjoy? Moana, 101 Dalmatians, and Aladdin

What are 3 of your favorite foods? Lasagna, pizza, and hamburgers

What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists? Mercyme, I believe I can fly, and a song called you know better than I.

What is something you have recently learned? I'm learning how to play chess

What is your current biggest life achievement? I really can't think of an answer to this. I hope this is okay.

During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? Honestly, (and I'm not saying this to scare anyone away) I react just like a five-year-old. I throw things, and start not to listen very well, you might say I have a tantrum, and sometimes even cry. I don't do these things on purpose. They just happen and that is why I need a caregiver who can give me the structure I need the most.

What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? Yes, I am in a wheelchair. I have cerebral palsy and have been that way since I was born. That does not mean I want people to go easy on me or treat me differently. I just want them to treat me like the five-year-old that I really am.

I have a service dog named Rambo who is a yellow lab. Also, yes I do have caregivers who take care of my daily every day needs, but what I am looking for here, as I hope I have explained, is someone who can be more of a caregiver for the things that are not just physical. I so want somebody to look at me like I am five years old because that is how I feel in every way.
Last bumped by LittleEJ 6 years ago.
New to being a little

Thank you I really appreciate you insight here :bh[…]

Caregivers leaving for work

I'm currently a "stay at home gf" and i […]

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]