IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Wan
  • Biological Age: 19
  • Height: 5"7'
  • Weight: 130 lbs
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation: Gay
  • What type of partner are you looking for here? a daddy/caregiver that is very stern and cuddly and sweet to me. I am really needy and i really like to talk to you a lot. I don't feel like a daddy should have multiple littles! it's a very special bond to me.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local? I am open to either! as long as there is a strong communication between us.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have: I have a weakness for gingers or freckles (it's definitely not required though!) Someone who is taller than me, very nurturing, stern when they need to be. Someone who is in it not just for the physically intimate side of cg/l, i want an amazing bond. someone who can handle a bratty little at times, skype calls or something like that! someone who likes to put me in littlespace. and someone who lets me be me! :paci: :heart:
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play? physically intimate!
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships? Monogamous, i've done polyamorous and although I think it's a beautiful thing, i am much too jealous and fussy.
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene? about 2 years
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic? for about 2/3 years
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom? someone who really makes me feel like a little. as long as i can be myself totally with you, i'm down!
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver? a cute bum, sweet smiles, soooo much love to give! nice cuddles, and a few of my stuffies that he can play with, with me!!!
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy? I really enjoy spanking, any dirty talk really, anything rough without drawing blood, i loveeeeee hickeys!!!! feet could be okay if you're into it
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy? no water sports, fisting, (leather is okay), nothing with food, etc.
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play? no fisting, basically anything ^ right here ^ (i love getting rimmed though haha)
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced? spankings, being with-strained (sp?), anything teasing me is super super great!!
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy? a new stuffie or toy, booty rubs, getting rimmed, cuddles!!! watching a movie i like, candy or any kind of treats!! daddy kisses, sleeping in the bed with daddy!!
  • Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies: When i'm in a fussy mood and I say a bad word or call daddy a meanie. He'll ask me, "what was that little one?" and i'll say it again, just to be a butthead. and he bends me over, spanks me, and touches me all over, but doesn't let me make cummies because I was a bad boy, so he teases me until I beg and I beg for a release.
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver? Nicknames for me are based off of appearance, personality, etc so it just depends on who it is honestly.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed? I've never used a safe word before, or been in a situation that intense before, but i'm definitely curious about it!
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant? I most of the time feel as though general dominants have a mindset of "It's just me being pleased, your purpose is just to please me, point blank period. But with caregiver dominants, in a way we become their world. We make them happy when they have a bad day, and of course the physically intimate side isn't just for their pleasure, it's for mine too. Caregivers have a special bond that is like no other to me, there is sooooo much work being put into the relationship of cg/l that it is literally indescribable to another other type of relationship (of course that being my opinion!)
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy?

1) Rimming (either way, I aim to please daddy in whatever ways he likes)
    2) Lot's and lots of sucking daddy
    3) I love the act of getting hickeys, and I think its cute when littles give their caregiver cute little hickeys!
    4) I love the dirty talk. I want you to tell me you like about what i'm doing for or to daddy, it really gets me going.
    5) And just because I can't decide: VERY light choking, spanking, and KISSING!
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?

1) Coloring/doodling
    2) Playing video games
    3) Looking up interesting facts
    4) Eating!
    5) Cuddling :-)
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?

1) Any disney movie! (Beauty and the Beast, Little mermaid)
    2) Hairspray
    3) Anything funny!
  • What are your 3 of your favorite foods?

1) Mac n Cheese
    2) Grilled cheese
    3) Pizza rolls!!
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react? If it's an actual serious situation, I would be adult about everything and hear his side, and react accordingly.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself? I really am such a loving little. I have so much energy and happiness to share with everyone! (I am very um dependent on my daddy's as far as communication goes! I crave talking to daddy, so that's my real only requirement tbh.) Thank you for taking the time to read this!! :-) :bye:

Ironmace attributes these allegations to Dark And[…]

You'll allegation Gold and assorted abstracts and […]

Players are able to assay strategies with their ac[…]

Hold a distinct use of a spell so non-magic classe[…]

What Does The Age-old Scroll 'Do'? Sadly, the Age[…]