IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for your Caregiver? Waiting for your Daddy? Mommy? Auntie? Uncle? Big Brother? Older Sister? Or maybe even your little sister or brother? Let them know you're looking for them.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Carly
  • Biological Age: 31
  • Height: 5'8''
  • Weight: 130lbs
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: Single
  • physically intimate orientation:
QUEER
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    I'm looking for a Daddy to adore and who can shower me with love affection and play.
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?
    I'm open to either.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:
    Extremely fun and playful! I want to get silly, wrestle (and lose) adventure, and laugh a lot.
    Sweet! I want to snuggle, be pet, get thoughtful gifts (not looking for a sugar daddy, thoughtful gifts are little drawings, sweet notes, new books for bed time stories, toys for both of us to play with, fancy deserts to feed me in bed after supper)
    Loves to be loved and adored. I want to be as sweet and lovey to my Daddy as he is to me.
    Race, age and appearance are all generally unimportant. Though I do seem to prefer men that are bigger than I am and baby faces are hard for me to get past.
    I want to find a Daddy with whom I legitimately share intrests and ideas. And with whom we both genuinely love each others company. Someone I would want to be friends with in the first place. I need to genuinely WANT to talk to you everyday, WANT to hear all of your ideas, WANT to tell you all about mine WANT to give all of myself to you and give you every thing I have.
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?
    I would like to start non physically intimate until we establish a connection and then I very much want to continue with a physically intimate relationship.
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?
    I'm open to either. Though if I find a local Daddy I would prefer to be exclusive. I'm flexible and open to talking about mine/ my daddy's needs when we get there.
  • How long have you been into the BeDeeSeM scene?
    I've be pariferal for about 4 years having friends who are very much in the scene. I myself have honestly just worked through some trauma history and shame and have just found self acceptance. I'm stoked to start up with a Daddy who can help me feel great about my needs/ desires and let me fulfill his.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?
    Since I was 16 I've been intrigued by this dynamic. But until recently I've not persued it in any kind of safe sane sustainable reality.
  • What are you looking for in a Caregiver Dom?
    As a person, Idealy he would be politically radical, with some sembalence of a queer analysis, big body, big heart, firm hand, soft kisses. Loves adventure and playfulness.
  • What do you think you have to offer to a Caregiver?
    I am overflowing with affection. I want to be there for my daddy when he needs/ wants me. I want to rub his shoulders and stroke his hair when he's had a bad day. I want to make him laugh and smile with my silly jokes and playfulness. I want to give him all I have to give.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you enjoy?
    Bare hand and leather strap spanking, light restraints, forced special bursts, controlled special bursts, multiple special bursts, public teasing, I enjoy being a brat sometimes and subsequent punishment, fully directed sensual selfplay, and lots lots more. I'm open to explore.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are some kinks you do not enjoy?
    Diaper, excrement, public humiliation
  • What are your hard limits when it comes to play?
    Excrement, public humilliation
  • What are some punishments you enjoy when being disciplined, corrected, guided, or seduced?
    Spanking, controlled Special bursts, public teasing, hair pulling, verbal correction
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy?
    Verbal praise, thoughtful gifts, cuddles, being given choices at play time
  • Describe one of your favorite physically intimate or nonsexual fantasies:
  • What are some general (naughty or nice) nicknames you like to call your Caregiver?
    Daddy, Handsome Pants, Puppy when I'm feeling sweet and playful, and I'm sure specifics will come up when I get to know my Daddy.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, if a safe word is used during a scene then how do you proceed?
    In my understanding and what I would be comfortable with is a safe word that means all play stops immediatly and a conversation is had about what happend, why and how to avoid it in the future, and what needs to happen now so that everyone can feel safe. Then play can continue if consented or aftercare if need be.
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    I think for me its the leavel of affection and tenderness, and well, care I crave from a caregiver dom. I want the sweet to be the cake and the firm to be the icing.
  • If into physically intimate scenes, what are 5 physically intimate things you enjoy?
    spanking, public teasing, light restraints, controlled special bursts, directed sensual selfplay
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    outdoors, art, books, movies, being silly
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    The Thin Man, Real Genius, and I'm a sucker for any 'dance movies'
  • What are your 3 of your favorite foods?
    PIZZA! Spare Ribs! Cheese Cake!
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?
    I usualy get a little bit distant and bratty until I know what I'm feeling and then I can have a calm useful conversation.
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?
I'm genderqueer, In life I move around in a female body and I dress androgynisly but slightly leaning twords fem. In the context of a DDlg relationship I want to be ALL Little Girl. I'm 31 but people usualy assume I'm in my mid 20s. I have some adopped kids, they are all old enough to fend mostly for themseves. I love them to death and If they ever need anything they will ALWAYS come before a relationship. I love the work I do and my life is pretty full of amazing people. I just want to fill that last little hole and find my Daddy.

Ohhh don't worry about others. I felt weird at the[…]

Date cgl site help

That does not seem to work either, I'm afraid. Alt[…]

Identifying Role

For such a long time now I have I identified as a […]

Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]