Here are the first few stickers.
More to come soon! (e.g. Mommy, ABDL, Kitten, Pupper, RopeBunny, Restraints/Bondage, Sippy Cup, Pacifier, BB Bottle and more)
These will be added depending on level of interest. No inappropriate or obviously hxcore requests, thankyou. ^^

Image Image Image Image Image Image

Use

Enter contests or participate in activities in the Creative section to collect special event stickers.
(Prize stickers are presented to the top 3 monthly colouring contest entrants for example).

Stickers posted within the Master Post are available for everybody.
Prize collectible stickers are for activity participants ONLY, please and thank you. ^^

Upcoming Competitions!
Design your custom stickers for special contests later on in the year!
Valentine's Day, Easter, Halloween etc.
The winner will have their special sticker added to the master post for everyone to see. ^.^
Along with a smol certificate to thank and congratulate you for your hard work! :heart:

:hi: If you have some suggestions for what kinda stickers you'd like to see feel free to comment below
and they will be considered. ^-^

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
By thgfds
These are incredibly lovely! The pastel combinations make them very playful but bright and cheery. Perhaps they should change the "signatures" here to just be designated sticker books! Anyway, you're very talented and creative.

Might I suggest a few more common titles (some of which you did note as a coming soon option) for artistic consideration:

• Mommy
  • Baby
  • Prince
  • Angel
  • ABDL
  • Switch
  • Dom
  • Domme
  • Sissy
  • Regressor
  • Ageplay
You could do a "royal family" set since you have princess by including prince, king, and queen options.
You could also do an "attitude" set that include words like silly, playful, twisty, bubbly, sweet, and cute.
You could do an "action" set like spank, time out, lines, chores, rules, regress, forced, bedtime, and grounded.
You could do an "relationship status" set like mine, his, hers, theirs, taken, owned, collared, and loved.

There is also the furry group of regressors to not forget:

• Babyfur
  • Cubfur
  • Diaperfur
  • Littlefur
  • Furry
Anyway, those were my thoughts. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the beautiful stickers that are created and posted.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Frankyou for your suggestions :heart: ^-^
I will be sticking to the basics for the time being. I will be picking this up again at full force once the weather at my end cools down again (nerve inflammation increase cuz of Summer).

If anyone else has some ideas or suggestions please feel free. I'm open to hearing all of them. ^-^ They may not be taken on board immediately though, as I mentioned I'm hoping to get the basics out for everybody first.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
WaterPrincess97 wrote:
5 months ago
These stickers are super duper cute!! ::3: I've seen other people with them and wondering where they were from!! You could do like a Hello Kitty or something. How do you make these? I'd love to try!!
Hi WaterPrincess! Thank you so much :heart: I made them myself.
If you’re interested in making some, you’re more than welcome to. ^-^

Info:
They’re about 50x50 pixels.
Preferably follow a similar style (pixel art, white outline to make it more visible).
Create on a transparet layer using a program like photoshop, paintshop, gimp etc.
For copyright reasons we can’t use already existing character such as Hello Kitty, Molang, Miffy etc.
Save as a PNG, then post here. ^-^
They’ll be reviewed and potentially added to the master post.
Have fun! No pressure though :heart:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
Thumpa!

Thanks for the support you all. The harp/flute wil[…]

well yes really sometimes I listen to lullabies so[…]

Sfw or asexual littles unite here!

I'm so happy I saw this thread! And Demisexual, I […]

“That's why DDlg/CGl is the lighter side of […]