IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Create a review of the garment or item you've tried or read reviews from others to determine which is right for you.
Diaper Brand Name: Up & Up

Diaper Style Name: Nighttime Underwear

Diaper Type (reusable cloth or disposable): Disposable

Size Tried: L/Xl

Experience and Review: If you've ever tried to track down affordable adult diapers, then you know what a nightmare it is. There are online stores that cater to the AB crowd, but they tend to be incredibly expensive. There are Depends, but then you run the risk of having the cashier look at you funny. Besides, you don't get all the fun patterns with Depends. Well I recently saw a person mention how pleased they had been with the Target brand Goodnites, so I decided to give them a try. First off, three price is very reasonable. You can get a pack of 10 I believe for 8 bucks or a carton of 36 for 20 bucks. They're not quite as decorated as the Goodnites. The Up & Up brand only has planet and space patterns. Still though, they have patterns which isn't something you can say about many adult diapers.

Negatives or Areas of Improvement: If you're a heavy wetter, these are only going to be good for one use. They also have a tendency to leak if you're going too much.

Positives or Areas of Quality: The price is definitely a positive. Beyond that, they stand up to the first wetting well, they're amazingly discrete under clothing, and they're cloth backed for those who don't want to crinkle.

Other Thoughts: If you're strapped for cash, and your waist size is smaller than a 38 male, these are a fine choice. They're not quite on par with something like ABUs, but they're far more affordable.

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]