Topics pertaining specifically to Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Trans, Queer/Questioning discussions, help needs, questions, points, and other conversations.
By AndyH
Membership Days Posts
Sexuality is so complicated, I typically identify as asexual, aromantic but when I date I am attracted to femininity. Its complicated because I don't feel romatic attraction but I still like having a life partner. It also doesn't help that I am non-binary (aka genderqueer)

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
I'm kind of all over the place. I'm female to male trans, but am primarily attracted to men, with occasional exceptions. But it's so occasional that it almost feels awkward when I do happen to be attracted to a female. Meanwhile, I'm married to a female who I'm not sexually attracted to. (She's asexual so is totally okay with that.) We've been together for 15 years and she's my CG (Mommy). I'm not even sure I have a definable sexual identity.

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links
:craze: Thank god I am not alone in this! It is easy to feel like you are the only one who feels like this. I am asexual, demi romantic (minutely) - mainly towards women but with the occasional guy, but I have no desire for adult relations in the slightest and my gender identity is currently under exploration - I was born female but I do feel more male so therefore am considering transition. Confusing or what? :what:

Link:
Hide post links
Show post links

I’m not sure but I have this same question. […]

I really really wanna be called Bub, and Prince, e[…]

Based on your wording, I feel there is a misunders[…]

:p2: Is Father's Day a day you celebrate in a spec[…]