IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Share the good news you have or positive experiences you want to share related to CGL, AB, ageplay, or other age regression topics.
Forum rules: Please do not ask questions or seek advice here!
By Deleted User 34052
So I have had to use a CPAP machine the past year or so. I hate it, I don’t feel very little with it, and all night long it’s like my body fights the mask. But I need it to breathe at night so it’s a must. It’s a have to.

This week my doctor recommended I try a different kind of mask, one that just covers my nose. The tech was like, oh well if you’re a mouth breather then this won’t work for you but go ahead and try.

Last night I had the BEST night of sleep ever. I used the paci along with the nose mask and got plenty of sleep and didn’t wake up with dry mouth or even having bit my tongue or lips (I tend to bite myself in my sleep - and grind teeth, etc.)

So anyone else have a similar experience?

My daddy is worried about me using the pacifier all the time but it is helped me sleep SO well last night.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]