IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
If you've found your Caregiver, little, or other special someone please let us know by sharing your story.
Forum rules: Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.). They will be removed from posts.
Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.
Be respectful and only respond to posts you have fully read!
You can turn off the Littlespace Online word censor.
By NatQuakers
I've been on this site since a couple of weeks after I turned 18 and now it's been 3 years since my first post. Seven months ago I meet my best friend. I honestly was barely regressing on my own at this time and avoided telling him about it. Well, daddy became my boyfriend and I finally felt confident enough to tell him about my little space. Well, surprisingly he said that it wasn't a big surprise now that he knew what it was but there was a lot of learning to do. Daddy found this community as welcoming as I did and started to explore and I'm happy to say he is happy to find the label daddy that suits him so well.

Daddy did a lot of research and 6 months in got me a collar and even thought about my sensory issues with jewelry and got me an ankle bracelet. Daddy and I were getting angsty about meeting each other as neither of us had a long-distance relationship experience. Our age gap (even if I am 21) scared me because of a past in-person age gap cgl relationship that didn't work out for a handful of bad reasons. Well, daddy proved every meanie thought wrong and HIM FLYING TO SEE ME WENT AMAZING!!

Yes... he scared me a couple of times (when he wanted to check if my new gifted onesie was really glow in the dark- but was so excited that he forgot to tell me and grabbed my hand and brought us into the closet and I thought I was gonna get shut in like a horror movie lmao) buttttt I wouldn't change it for anything. The airBNB was cozy and we played dress up and colored and I drank apple sauce out of the new sippy he got and even played with play dough.

I think dinner in a big space was one of the most special moments about the visit that ill cherish forever. He is my partner and best friend first not just my caregiver. Looking purely for someone to just fulfill a cg role in a littles life can be a very toxic thing. Yes, I am very lucky that my partner ended up being comfortable with it and secretly was a caregiver unknowingly and I know that isn't the case for many littles. Still, I think it is very important for littles and caregivers to prioritize their relationships outside of little space. One other thing I can say though is that sometimes if you are lucky enough a caregiver will find you ::3:

Enjoy all the little space photos of me and daddy doing different activities and I hope it gives hope to all the lonely littles and caregivers!

-Just a little in a big world :pinkh:
Attachments
Glow in the dark onesie that was mentioned!
Glow in the dark onesie that was mentioned!
image_6483441 (5).JPG (311.41 KiB) Viewed 7454 times
Me and Daddy going to get dinner!
Me and Daddy going to get dinner!
image_123923953.JPG (257.87 KiB) Viewed 7454 times
My Gifts to Daddy!
My Gifts to Daddy!
image_6483441 (4).JPG (257.48 KiB) Viewed 7454 times
Daddys Gifts!
Daddys Gifts!
image_6483441 (3).JPG (211.81 KiB) Viewed 7454 times
Me and Daddy playing with playdough!
Me and Daddy playing with playdough!