IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Looking for another Flip? A brother who will let you call him Daddy sometimes? A very motherly sister who likes to play games with you too? Search for a sometimes big, sometimes regressive person.
(Age 18+ seeking 18+ only!)
Forum rules: 
  • Site Supporters have access to posting a personals ad here.
    OR
  • An approved DateCGL username is required to post a personals ad here. You must provide your DateCGL username in the post if you are not a Site Supporter.

• The form provided must be fully filled out.
    • Do not skip any field.
    • The form appears after you click on the +New Topic button.

• You must fill out and submit your own personals ad.
    • Other people cannot create an ad for you.

• All ads must be seeking romantic relationship commitments.
    • No “platonic”, “just friends”, or “friends with benefits” searches.
    • “Romantic” does not mean “physically intimate”!
      • Asexual, graysexual, demisexual, etc. searches are absolutely welcome.

• Do NOT ever post usernames to chat programs (Skype, Kik, WhatsApp, etc.).
    • Only post your usernames to other chat programs or websites in your profile.

• You must be legally 18 years of age or older, seeking only those who are also legally 18 years old or older.

• All other site rules apply.

• If your post does not follow the rules it will be rejected or removed without notice.

Disclaimer: LittlespaceOnline does not perform criminal background checks. Please use your own judgement of safety when interacting and exchanging your personal details. Please personally verify the legal age of any connection you make. Read our Safety Disclaimer and Tips before posting.
  • Name: Raymond or Ray :pen:
  • Height: 5'6
  • Weight: 155.
  • Current Marital or Relationship Status: single and ready to eat pringles
  • physically intimate orientation: bi-curious x) but for now, I'm hetero.

• What are some things that have led you to identifying as both a little and a Caregiver?

Well, my personality is dorky and childish and I like feeling like a little boy BUT girls are cute! Little girls are so adorable and just bring out the daddy in me. I guess my traditional male self has led to my DD side but over time I realized I love cartoons, stuffed animals and being submissive and smol.
  • How often are you a little or submissive?
    Not very. I feel like a caregiver would bring it out a lot. Being little is so fun though and sometimes I have to force myself to go and be little. "GO WATCH DISNEY RIGHT NOW RAYMOND".
  • How often are you a Caregiver or dominant?
    Not sure. I'd talk to my partner and maybe split the big and little time 50-50.
  • What type of partner are you looking for here?
    Someone close to my age, nerdy like me, a switch, into diapers preferably, is mature, is a strong independent woman who don't need no man (No really, I find a girl who is going to school and accomplishing things, really attractive ). Someone that is good at communicating, dorky, funny, dark-humored, and loves to talk online and play games
  • Are you open to long distance relationships or only local?

BOTH! but you most likely don't live by me.
  • Describe your perfect match and some great qualities that they would have:

Read above!
  • Are you into physically intimate or nonsexual Caregiver/little play?

both!
  • Do you prefer polyamorous or monogamous relationships?

mono.
  • How long have you been into the Caregiver/little dynamic?

a few years.
  • What are you looking for in a switch, little role?

A girl who is just adorable and happy as can be! Someone who trusts me and wants to share all of her big and little interests. She wants to show me her stuffies and wants attention and to be loved as much as I do! I want her to a good listener. Bratty little girls are cute to a point. I really want you to take my words seriously, it's more fun that way
  • What are you looking for in a switch, dominant role?
    Someone who is or willing to become a good mommy. Someone loving but knows how to make me feel like a little boy. Someone that knows how to make me blush and squirm and can take control of this little one! Someone who will ask me about my day and really care
  • What do you think you have to offer another switch-type?

Lots of love, laughs, and acceptance :) I want to be your escape because you will be mine :) I am very open minded and I want to be there for my little one in all ways possible. I like caring for someone and if they care back then <3.
  • What are some common punishments you use to discipline, correct, or guide?

spankings, lines!, well worded lectures (communication is key for little girls), taking away privileges.
  • What are rewards or reward methods you enjoy providing or receiving?
    favorite snacks or allowing them to treat themselves (treat yo'self!) , maybe a sticker chart later down the line, movie nights etc.
  • Describe one of your favorite nonsexual fantasies or scenarios:
    We both wear footie pajamas and eat pizza, drink from sippy cups and watch disney and just cuddle up and fall asleep x) both of us can be little and have a sleep-over! We will both switch to little mode so there are no caregivers around!!! mwuahahahah.
  • What are some general nicknames you like to call your little?
    baby butt, little one, little girl, baby girl, princess, pee pee pants
  • What is one thing that all (Daddy, Mommy, or Caregiver) Doms should know?

I really want to get to know you! My little side ranges from 2-9 and I like videogames and cartoons a lot!
  • What do you think makes a Caregiver Dom different than a regular or general Dominant?
    CG is way more loving, soft, caring and to me a regular dominant isn't really a relationship it's more a kink dynamic. CG/L is more than a kink!
  • What are 5 nonsexual things you enjoy?
    videogames, cooking and food (I'm a foooodie), moooovies, riding my bike, playing guitar and singing badly!
  • What are 3 movies you enjoy?
    spooky movies, Lilo and Stitch...idk, good movies!
  • What are 3 of your favorite foods?
    I'm a foodie. Can I even choose? Asian(kbbq, sushi, thai food <3), Mexican food (I'm Mexican-American!), Pizza
  • What are 3 of your favorite songs, bands, or musical artists?
    Falling in Reverse! I like pop and rock. I like all sorts of things from Fall Out Boy to Melanie Martinez to Post Malone to Indie music.
  • What is something you have recently learned?
    A lot of science stuff at my internship
  • What is your current biggest life achievement?

I'ma graduate college in a year!
  • During an argument or disagreement with a partner, how do you typically react?

I cry... Just kidding. I really like arguments that are respectful and level headed. No screaming, no being immature. I will admit if I'm wrong!!!
  • What are some other things you would like to tell a potentially interested partner about yourself?

I sleep with two stuffed animals and like cartoons like Avatar, We Bare Bears, Over the Garden Wall, etc. Just message me! I hope you're nerdy and kawaii. I love to laugh and I'm on my PC a lot so let's get on a chat site and play some games :)
I don't really do diapers or the physically intimate aspect of ageplay, ddlg, or whichever category but everything else sounds pretty on point to me. Nerdy and dorky is really adorable and you just sound like a big ray of concentrated sunshine in human form haha.
Hello! You sound like a big ball of fun, so congrats on getting that to come through in writing. Hmm, I've never really tried being a switch before but there are some people I feel could bring out the dom side in me. I'm down for most of he things you mentioned (cept for diapers sorry) so if you'd like to talk, light the beacons of Minas Tirith.
Littlespace/Agere shoes??

There are resources out there that I know of that […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I have considered going to CAPcon someday. I am on[…]

Yes! Very often during the day when I feel worse, […]

Advice on being little

There is a lot you can do under the guise of self […]

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]