IMPORTANT CHAT UPDATE:
♥ Please clear your cache, cookies, and/or history to refresh the chat if it isn’t loading for you. We have pushed some updates to fix bugs.
Get creative by joining the community's monthly coloring club!

August Theme Suggestions!

Woodland Animals (fox, bear, bunny, owl)
50%
Teddy Bear Bubble Bath
No votes
0%
Mermaids
No votes
0%
Fairies
13%
Alice in Wonderland
25%
Cute Foods
13%
July’s Colouring Contest! :heart:

This month I drew up a Tea Party Picnic for you all!

Click for larger image.

Here’s an example for what you can do with it! Let your imaginations run wild. ^-^

Ends in 29 DAYS!

I thought to change things up for August’s contest I’d let you all vote on a theme. Please make sure to post your vote above!

Tips for colouring digitally!

PC/Mac in ‘Layer’ capable Program (Photoshop, Paintshop, Gimp etc)
Make the Contest image the top layer. Set layer filter to ‘multiply’ or ‘darken’.
Create blank transparent layer beneath it (this will be your colouring layer).
Create blank white/background layer below that.
Using the Fill Tool
If there is the option, select “colour all layers”.

Looking for a Phone/Tablet App?
Prismajoy- Colouring app that you can add custom images to.
Sketches or Sketchbook- both artist apps. Sketches has in-app purchase for full version. However Sketchbook is free to use and includes all features (a personal favourite).
There are lots out there, so browser around!

~*Current Entries*~
ImageImageImage
LittleSammarie, Kittylover101, StallionLioness

ImageImage
Marshmalohgrrl, StuffieObsessedDrew
LittleSammarie wrote: 5 years ago I LOVE your coloring contests! They make me soooo happy!
YAY! I’m really glad ^^
I love the baby-blue you used on the bunny btw :heart:
You got it done so fast!

Marshmalohgrrl wrote: 5 years ago I can't seem to vote but I REALLY like the suggestions! I'll be happy with whatever everyone picks. :)
I’m sorry you’re unable to vote, I’m not sure why or I’d try n help the best I can. So thenkyou for being easygoing about it ^^

Dis is what I drew! Dis month's drawing was really fun! I made it pokemon themed 'cuz pokemon is awesome. Vulpix and teddiursa are throwing a party for buneary! I want next month's to be woodland animal themed again!
Kittylover101 wrote: 5 years ago Dis is what I drew! Dis month's drawing was really fun! I made it pokemon themed 'cuz pokemon is awesome. Vulpix and teddiursa are throwing a party for buneary! I want next month's to be woodland animal themed again!
Good jerb! ^^ The little card in the corner is vey cute, well done.
BlueberryClot wrote: [quote=Kittylover101 post_id=48926 time=<a href="tel:1530727971">1530727971</a> user_id=18586]
Dis is what I drew! Dis month's drawing was really fun! I made it pokemon themed 'cuz pokemon is awesome. Vulpix and teddiursa are throwing a party for buneary! I want next month's to be woodland animal themed again!
Good jerb! ^^ The little card in the corner is vey cute, well done.
[/quote]

Thankies! The grass was da hardest part to draw, honestly. What is a birthday without a card? It’s almost as important as da presents! Not as important, of course. Nothin is more important den da pwesents!!! Sowwy, tangent over!

I'm looking for diapers, nice baby ones, sexy ones[…]

Advice on being little

Your little side is always with you! I know it's […]

Has anyone gone to a con?

I'm not a con person in general but I've always wo[…]

Potty training potties

Hey, 🌸Thank you for letting me be here. I found th[…]

Do you use an adult pacifier?

Yes as often as I can,and always while doing night[…]